CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

can someone teach me how to respect the others?


oh my god!! i dun know how to respect the others,do i?wat do you guys think??i'm already break up wif my bf,ahhh...wat a peaceful life without him around me.. i miss him so much,of course..but its ok without him,sumtime i feel ded i need him around,but when i think bout wat he did to me..arghhh....we've been break up bcoz he said that i didnt respect him..when i didnt eat that stupid panadol..wat a stupid reason rite?i'm the one who sick,but he's the one who suffer n emo then me..oh my god,i cant stand that..to caring but can kill me..then,the worst thing is,he mocked my family...how could my bf,my brothers most clozefren,my neighbour..sum1 ded my parents really believe did that?? isn't cruel?? watever he did to me b4.i never said to him ded i hate him..but this time i hate him damn so bad bcoz of those fuckin words.. i hate him..see...my hearts already dirty bcoz of those shit...i love him so much b4...bcoz of dis,i 'm not going back to him...never...i cant 4give him..if he is only juz a fren n doesnt close to my family...mayb i can forgive him..but he's different..he knows everything bout my family..so.ded its hard for me to accept that..eventhough i hate him..but deeply in my heart i still love him..n no one can replace him rite now..i love him more then everything.. i hope he'll change his attitude even not for me..='(

6 comments:

SMANF said...

i heard that u sing the'once upon a december' from anastasia last week in izham's class.ad lgu tu x?

SMANF said...

diz week bole pnjm cd? jmaat ke,rbu ke..lgu nk gak.pliz n tq^_^

Lord HaSrUL said...

dont worry be happy..... enjoy ur life ........and just feel urself to go through ur life

efmotion..yeah itz me.. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SMANF said...

aiya..lgu dlam thbdrve xde ke? hp ak ckai la...anywy thnx

HNKIECRSH said...

or in other word,
you're stucked on him.


Its normal. but i guess you'll get over him one day, once you found the real one.