CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

missing u....


i miss u so much..i miss my brother damn so bad...he's not here..i can't imagine dis hari raya there is no him around us..he's now sumtin sumwhere in canada..i think toronto..i'm not sure..huahuahua... i miss him so much eventhough we're not to close,but when he's not around i really can feel that..i miss him..wat bout my parenzz.. i can that they r too worried bout him..they keep talking bout him when we sit together or on the phone.its ok..well.,wat bout his future wife..well,i think everyday she will cry and cry...oh my god,how hurt it is when someone that we love not around..??i think for me..its ok,maybe..if he's so annoying..but if he's so caring,of course i'll cry everyday when he stay far away from me.. ='(....lastly, i hope he'll be fine there..insyaAllah..

2 comments:

efmotion..yeah itz me.. said...

yahhaaaaa..gramer mistakes...again n again..

puyuh said...

my frenzzz, be patient k... u can still call him right? but its quite expensive...hehehehe