CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm stuck on u...

wat a bloody plan??i mean wat he's actually trying to do rite now?everytime i tried hard to avoid him...he tried to pull me back n close to him.. i've already explain to him everything n for so many times i remind him ded watever it is..i'm not going to b urs...but he wouldnt listen to me..from his way,i knew it n i can feel ded he really loves me.. yeah...he really appreciate me eventhough sumtimes he hurts me..he can't live without me..wat a sweet moment when he gives me somethings ded i like..i dun think ded he did ded juz bcoz want me to feel sory 4 him..bcoz i can see from his way.. its like he juz want me to be more hapy like olwez..since like when i've a problem wif my dad..oh god..my dad hates him so bad..but wat bout me?i realize ded he already hurts my feelings..but i cant lie to myself... ded...ermmm...my heart still belong to him so tightly.. eventhough i tried to forget him...sounds stupid rite...yeah..i'm stupid...



ps, i love ded crazy man..

he is crazy..

n really,truly crazy

but i hope..
one day..he'll change..

i really love him..

1 comments:

HNKIECRSH said...

erk.
nak tanye
u want to get over him or what?
i know u love him
but u sound like you need a SPACE. ;l