CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

wat a sad mlm rya n hary rya..huhuh

i.m so sad.. there is 3 reason why i'm so sad rite now..

ist.i've a problem wif my dad,i didnt talk to him since the 1st day i'm home.i knew ded i've already hurt his feelings.but i've already ask 4 a forgiveness from him last week when we had a meeting together. i know ded i made a big mistake.but pls dun do ded to me. i feel so bad n i juz wanna run away from here.i feel like he hates me so much.i didnt answer his call not bcoz i dun wanna talk to him.but after he tortured n warning me.. i tried to avoid myself to get along wif my nset.. n juz keep it in silent mode n put it away from me.i juz follow his order actually..but..wat happen now?i miss him...i miss my family..wat bout my hary rya? hua.... ;'(


2nd is... my brothers not around...celebrating dis rya without him for de 1st time.. owh,,,my god... i miss him so much...


3rd..no rendang for dis morning..since likes my moms busy doing another job.. my sisters n i .. busy cleaning out my grands house..so,we have no time for ded rendang.. only kweh cornflakes choch ahjer..huhuhuh...



WUA..............ISK....ISK......ISK.....SOB......SOB....SOB.............

0 comments: