CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

black n white fever...

12.50 a.m...
waiting here alone..
waiting for da flight...
suddenly i saw nik aziz just past in front of me..
wat is he doing here...
maybe he just come back from terengganu..
i'm hungry!!!!
but as usual..
i can't really eat..
NO APPETITE!!!!
huhuhuh~

i miss my frenzzz...
i miss da cls...
i wanna join da drama classs...
but wat can i do???
i have to go back..
to get da treatment..
for the viruse..
i dun wanna go home actually...
but my parents keep pushing me..
they tend too worry bout me...
i feel better den before..
but...
easily got tired...
n sumtimes...
i cant breath..
cough n flew
really tired n tired........
i've to go now..



ps..dear all my frenzzzz...


pls pray for me...


miss u all so much...

4 comments:

English Freak said...

MISS YOU TOO!!!
Of course we'll pray for you..
U take care k..
Get back soon, I miss you in class.
Dun reply my msg if u're tired..I dun mind..
Hope to c u soon (T_T)

PAJID said...

owh.. take care byk2 yer..
n GET WELL SOON!!

advanc said...

U'll be Ok~ Strong Willed Girl~

Stay strong, Jgn lupa mkn ubat secukup rasa, Rehat Secukup hari, Makan Sekenyang Hati.. =D

Get Well Soon!
U'll Be Allrightty =D

-Syafiq-

SMANF said...

sehatsehatsehat
amiinn~

haziq nangis2 mz u tau.lol

GWS sis^^