CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

the daun kering....the inspiration

brown leaves Pictures, Images and Photos

i just gonna right as simple as i can..
issh222..tp muzty panjang..hurmm..
but really meaningful to me..


last day
lala here..
went to faq first to check the list name..
still no there..
my musyuxx n me..
was so bengang laaa..
n my musyuxx wat muka KERING...
NGEEE..
DEN
we've been to pkns..
together wif my musyuxxx..
lala said..
"aku tngen nk bli bju2 kat cni..
tp dwet scolar xmsuk lg..
dah laa dwet KERING.."
den efy said..
"tapala bla2 nty mai laaa cni..kat shoping skali..
aku pn nga KEKERINGAN DWET..
aku nk bli bju kurung putih..
hadiah kt aku..ben10 kat husin"
tp dwet nga KERING..."
both of dem was so sad at ded time..
n keep walking around..
(sambil wat muka KERING)
hahaha
den,
lala said..
jom blk laaa..
dwet pown nga KERING..
i said ok laa..u should rest bfore u drive to kuantan..


den,
by 4 sumtin..
my sis sent me to pkns..
coz bfore i've to show her the direction
den..
after she left..
i was all alone at ded time..
i asked my musyuxx to come..
coz my sis keep worrying bout me..
den,
while waiting for him to come.
there's perfomance there..
not really interesting..
i dun know who are they(the artist)
accept ibnor reza coz they announced his name there..
wuaa..
so bored..
when they just
stand there and makes so joke..
"LAWAK KERING"
ded makes me feel like..
it better to have..
biskut KERING together wif some hot tea..
during ded rainy time..
but wat can i do..
n where can i get??
secret recipe??!!!
definately..not laaa..
den,
i just walk along the tasik ..
keep waiting for himm..
it was raining
but i really hope ded..
when he's here..
my shirt already "KERING"

when the rain stop for a while..
i decided to have a sit..
ey...buaian!!!!
ngeee..
so i just sit there n listen to my booboo..
suddenly..
two kids come to me..
buat muka KERING bole nanak buaian tue..
yeah..
i really hope ded my musyuxx can sit just beside me
n play together..
but he's late..
since like during ded time..
all couples around there keep staring at me..??
wuwuwwu..

den
i just walk n walk..
the rains come back..
i got wet!!!!
i start to feel so angry at ded time..
where is him..
yeah..i understand ded
its not his fault..
"jem pnye pasal laa"

huhuhuh
i waited him under the big tree..
n lots of daun KERING there..
n den he came
we listen to my booboo together..
i won't show my KERING face to him..
just keep hiding it..
den as usual..
merapu2..
oh my god..
ada pakcik nie plak..
jual bku doa..
bkn xskua..tp tkot..
nk bg dwet pn..
dah tngah KERING..
tp last33..tgk muka KERING dia..
bg je laa..
insyaALLAH..pasti ada hikmahnye kn..

den we walked together..
we sat under ded beutiful gazebo..
keep merepek33..
we talk about indie band..
pesawat,the padangs,ligthcraft..wat else?
ded have those funny name?
hahaah
i asked him if we have our own band..
wat would it be..
he keep merepek...

n lastly..
i said..

THE DAUN KERING!!!!!!!
since there is a lot of beutiful daun kering around us..
so ded he said..
a'ah..THE DAUN KERING..
our inspiration is..
air terjown yg xpnh dbukak spnjng kmey jln2 kat ctu..
gazebo yg cntik tue..
daun KERING yg bsepah tue..
bdk2 n pak cik yg wat muka KERING..
n saving yg dah KERING..

hahahaha


so sweet laa..
klo jd btol besh laaa..
cumel jaaa kn syg?
ngeeee.........

0 comments: