CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

lala,me n my musyuxxxx...

oh my god..
staring from thursday..untill friday..
no class...but holiday..
i get so bored..
by friday..
i'm planning to vistit my frenzz..
she lives sumtin sumwhere in gombak..
since like i've nothing to do..

den..
iza called me..
she asked me to go for a movie..
so,i just follow dem n watch ded stupid movie..
yeah..
i'm so hapy at ded time..
since i was with mu musyuxxxx...
izza n kd..
aduh..xla buring sgt..
suddenly..
i just got msg from my sister
after her class she'll come to kl.
den i said..
ok la..
we met by nite..
n we've went together to gombak..
where actually we have our nap??
hahha..
of coz laaa...kna sludupp..
pnjat pgar pkai bju kurung..
ok la tue..

den..
the 2nd day..
we've been to maidin subang..
by nite..gombak again..

oh my god..
dis would a very scary experience i think..
by 1am sumtin..
on our way to shah alm.
there's 4 excident happen along the highway..
n 1 of demm..
the scariest 1..
when my sis almost hit that boy..
itz not my sis fault of course..
there is another car hit them..
n the boy fall in front of us..
i was so surprised at ded time..
i couldn't breath..
i called my moms but she did'nt answer it..
n i called my musyuxx..
n tell him bout dis..
i was so glad ded there is nothing happen to us..
eventhough at first..
all the mat rempit try to blame us...


nyway from dis to days..
i'm so hapy ..
cozz i can have a baby in my hands..
ded is farah..
iza's cousin?? ithink..
n my sis friends baby..
i was so hapy..

but..
bengang gla222 laaa.
3 kali g faq..
xde pn kputusan klas bru..
buang msa btol laa...

huhuhuh
den,
i really hope ded..there is no such thing happenn
to me or to the people ded i love..
insya-ALLAh

0 comments: