CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

the holiday is over...






by dis nyte..
i'm going back to shah alam wif hurul..
hope everything will be fine..


wat am i doinng during all dis week..during da holiday..

well...
everyday i i'd suffering those headache..migrain..
so wat can i do????
sleep...eat..sleep...
online?? yeah...
wat bout my assignment??
i juz dun settle it yet..
especially the interview..
since like....
everybody's enjoying their holiday..
shit333!!!!
huhuhu..
i'm sure all of my frenzz already settled up their assignment..
actualy i i wanna visit u maya!!!
but i can't
coz of my migrain..so my parents said"no"!!!
sory maya...
but i really3 miss u...
huhuhu


actualy..
i juz keep hiding from my parents ded..
i still suffering dis migrain...
starts from when i was in standard 6..
untill now...
but my mother notice bout it..
n keep asking me to see the doctors..
n also my musyuxxx
wat i said is!!!!!
"no!!!!!"
why??!!!
coz i dun like doctors..
they keep blaming on me...
n juz give those fucking painkiller..
ded can make me feel sleepy..
i really hate it..
brainscan??
yeah..i've done it already when i was 13
so...
rite now i won't do it..
coz i dun wanna waste my parents money at all..
juz think positive..
n fight it...
n having some fun wif my family..
goin to tasik...
n watsoever..
juz wanna fite it..


deds all i can do..


for my assignment..
i hope i can settle it..
immediately!!!

headache...migrain!!!
juz go away from my life...

4 comments:

advanc said...

u hd a migrain in ur brain?

mm.. tell me everything bout it~!

HAZIQ1990 said...

hey......migrain?? huh! ur strong..so wat? rite?

nasiha said...

having migrain is soo troublesome..hurm..

jannah said...

migrain tu apa le?