CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

nikon coolpix in the lake...

itz was friday evening...
as i woke up from my dreamzz...
i've a call from my sis bf...
he said ded..
he need a camera n he wantz to borrow it from me..
as he is going to lbenon..
i told him ded i need da camera 4 my assignment..

i was so angry..
coz he is da one who lost da mmc before..
den...after i pray...
i called my musyuxx..
n he asked me to tasik..
n i need to buy some stuff from pas...
as we walked along the lake.
i kept telling him da story from my roomate..


than,
we Walked along the bridge..
n he asked me to stop
he said ded the scenery is so beautiful,,,
n he took his camera n i took out mine..
i told him there is no sunset..
so i won't capture any pic..
as i want to put it back in my beg..


suddenly.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bushhhhhhhh...
itz fall into da lake..
at 1st..i just stay quiet...
n he is looking weird at me..
i told him ded..
camera jatuh....

he tried to calm me down
as i keep crying....
n he promised to me ded he'll help me...
i got no idea wif it..
as i'm really broke rite noe...
eden past by ded bridge..
n he also tried to calm me down..
but..
i still couldnt stop crying..
there is a lot of things
ded i think..
n itz really messed me up...

sunday....
there was 3 person volunteer to jump into da lake..
but........ unfortunately
they didnt dare to do it..
itz ok...
coz i dun want anybody to take da risk juz 4 ded camera...
wat they told me is true...
n i have to accept it...


everyday,
i've been there...
keeep wishing ded the camera will come back...
like athirah said if u have
to kiss a very ugly frog...
would u do it?"
i said..
definately "YES"
stupid rite???
yeah...even if i got back da camera itz already broken outt
so watz da point???!!!
yeahh...
actually ded is me when i lost something...
i just can't accept it..
really3 can't...
untill now...n maybe forever?
nobody would understand ded...
eventhough i've got da new one...
i need de old tooo.....
but..
it is imposible to get it...



so.............
efy!!!! nk xnk...
tma je la eh...



ba.......sory sgt3!!!!

i promised after i got the elaun..
i'll buy the new one..
eventhough i've to sacrifice the money..
n evreything..
elaun...cpt la msuk...huhuhuh
dqa survey kt low yat..
hope bla nk bli nnty ada stock!
amin....


kwn333!!!

doa3 sama saya ya..
n klo saya plng simple masa pgl...
itz ok la eh...
SACRIFICE..

huhuhuhuh~
sobsobsob...


cdey!!!!

='( (~_~)

1 comments:

PAJID said...

seyes scary ilang cam dlm tasik~~