CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

oh my god!!! i can't breath!



not a beeter me Pictures, Images and Photos








today...
am i under a curse??
or wat....

hey...y r u keep searching 4 me...
i told u ded i hate u...
y don't u understand ded...
since morning he keep messaging me...
keep asking me...
wat is his fault??
n i?'
keep asking him to realize it by himself..


n...
finally..
he come to me..
after i didn't answer his call..
after my sis telling him the truth..
he asked me to make him ''milo ais''
as usual..
but i just ignored it..
he keep calling my name..
n i think i juz make him like a ''tunggul''
yeah.. i know ded..
i'm such a cruel..
but wat can i do??
he hurt me...


then,
he just go away n ask me to answer his call..
i didn't..
but,
1 message received,
that explain the reason y he.........
n i was so surprise...
i just told him...
that it was too late...
he also told me that he's going to die..
one day....
he do have brain tumor..??

i'm not sure wheather its true or not..

but the reality is.

he do have schizophernia n pnuemothorax

yeah,its true..

sometimes he had vommit

fainted...

my godd...

my god i really can't breath at ded time.....


suddenly,
i told him ded i've some1 else
coz of wat he did to me...
then ,
he said...
[efi..pian terlalu sygkan efi..pian terlalu ikhlas cintakan efi...knapa efi buat mcm nie?
begitu mudah efi brubah ati..begitu mudah efi mainkan pian..knapa pian?slama nie pian xpnah duakan efi walaupun kta salu bgduh,pian xpnh bniat untuk cri pmpun len walaupun kta salu bmasalah..pian terlalu sygkan efi..knapa efi?efi terlalu mudah jatuh ati.....pian sumpah pian xkn jatuh ati kat pmpuan len,tp ini balasanya...??efi buat sma mcm xgf pian buat kat pian,xhairan la kalo 1 hari nnty rumah tngga efi goyah sbb dari skrg efi dah tnjuk perangai nie..n ..............lots of more words...

at ded time i feel like..
i can't do anything..
my hands shaking..
i couldnt stop my tears from falling down..
its not coz i'm easily believe him..
but,
when he come to me..
i really can see his eyes..
ded he miss me..
he needs me..
he loves me..
he don't show it to me..
but i really can see ded..

i just tell him,
ded pls hate me..
i dun care..
coz i hate u too.
rite now my heart is empty..
i need space
i'm lost..
my love belong to who?
skunk?
naruto?ded ask me wheather
he still have a chance?
u sygg.
me feliz,me vida?
i dun know..
i'm lost..
i felt guilty to everyone around me..
if u guys wanna kill me?
den just do it..
coz i feel so empty rite now..
i do have family n frenzzzz.

but,
i can't fight the guilty..
the mistakes ded i did.
i hurt guys feeling...
n
not only ded..
coz of me..
my bestfrenzzz.
lost his gf
his gf ded much n more better than i am.
wat can i do rite now?

cry...
i'm tired...
my eyes couldnt stop for ded...
n my feelings?
i dun know..
i just need space.....


guys.....
pls.....
give me a space..
so ded i can breath again....
i'm not selfish..
but,
i really need ded..


bubbly skunk...
n
naruto
really sorry
forgive me.
thanks so much...

me feliz me vida..
maafkan efi......

treat u bad is better den giving u hope...

actually deeply in my heart,

i won't do ded.

but,

u really make me dissapointed..

so sorry..










6 comments:

puyuh said...

haiii, wowo, so critical i think...as a friend i just want u to be strong coz i know u r strong person...eventhough there is a lot of probs, just smile. coz ur smile is cute :-).. u have me and the other friends ryhte??? so dont think that u ar alone...

HAZIQ1990 said...

Puyuh!!! hahahahahahah!! Effy!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!! the great teacher haziq is here...huhuhuhuhu...naruto is here...nk gaduuhhh..puyuh jom gaduh ngan aku..hehehe..xnk gadoh ngan effy..pecah pale aku karang..urmm..puyuh!! she is not alone...u r here..i am here...hasrul is..well..sleeping..at home..and apek is here foer u...but...remember...MIDDLE FINGER..dier sakit bkn sbbab ko..dier skit sbb takdir n ujian allah SWT.aku bole jd ustat la huhhuhu...effy be strong!! be the cherry tree that u r..sweet but have a powerful punch..meaning soft at the outside strong on the inside.

efmotion..yeah itz me.. said...

yeah... i still have frennnzzz..


n i love u all so much!!!

Lord HaSrUL said...

hu hu hu...
see effy... u have a lot of good frens here.. =)

HAZIQ1990 said...

hasrul jum bunuh dier..hehehe...jap...xbley..number dier aku xder....grrr...huhuhhuh

maya dandelion said...

salam efy..hurm..i think u should not couple again. couple tak best and menyusahkan. kawan aje dgn smua. i hope the best for you and im so worried about you.and please dont trust boys.do not trust them.ok efiku cyg, jgn noti2 k?hehehe.kami tgh cuti ni.hihi.wslm