CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

sWeet VaCation..Sweet mEmory...


Langkawi???

Hahahaha…itz a very a nice place for me….especially to relax my mind laaa… hahaha…. I juz come back from the vacation…I’ve been there wif hurul…kanak2 ribena tue n her sis….hahaha…hve our nyte at perdana beach resort for two nyte….i think the apartment quite creepy n scary but itz ok laaa…I reallly njoy it..especially when I jump into the swimming poooollll…hahaha…then we continue our journey at telaga 7…n next is….explore some of the beach around langkawi…..not forgetting shopping…of coz laaa…part of our main activity laaa…wua….byknye choc yg dbli…huehuehue… ermmm..wat da hurt de most is when we’ve been to cable car for twice…tp xleh nek pon….wua…..sgt cdeh…………kcewanya….ermmm…..xpe la…maybe ade hikmahnye…huehue..itz ok laaa…den kteorg men22 dgr ular,kancil,n watsoever…hahaha…at least I stilll njoy there n reallly think that I dun wanna come back…..juz wanna stay far n far away from the others…..love hiding myself n being alone…much beter be like ded then make people dissapointed coz of me…coz i reallly realize ded I olwez make the others sad coz of me…hua..dah2….ahaks…. I just ate n ate n ate when i was there…n brendam jer laaa…huhuhu….hurul…akk ana…thanks bbbyk taw…huehuehue…tharunye…thanks a loooootttt.!!!!!! Hope I’ll have another vacation…hehehe

langkawi?

1 comments:

Lord HaSrUL said...

waaa.... go on vacation ha....
im so bored here... huhu