CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

well..ada hikmah di sbalik kejadian itu..


errmmm
last nite..
i'm busying talking to da phone..
owh,yeah
i'm so hapy at da time..
i just on my maxis number
n i've a lot of miscol n msg..
so i decide to call them back...
i used my celcom number..
i called hakim,sayoq,alif,n
msg wif ariel..
they said that i'm proud riite now..
n they miss me??!!!!
hahahaha..
actually i also miss dem.
yeah..they all are such very nice frenzz to me..
itz ok,we keep merepek33..
hahaha
peasanan yg sama dri mreka?!
jaga pipi tombam mu!!!
hahaha



then,
i realze ded suddenly my sis cry.
yeah,as usual..
at our restaurant at ded time..
i just go n ask her wat hapen?
n den she said
ded..
efy,ku rs xcdap aty...
aku rsa sgt22..
den i just calm her down
n keep askiing him to relax..'
by 12.00
we decided to go home..
she did'n talk to me at all
n i feel sumtin strange..
her baby dun wanna stay near at her..
she just drive straight
n i ask her to stop..
she said"kaki aku kebas.."
den i called faizz..
her.....
he drive us home..
i called my moms
my sis n my bro..
they come to the car..
as my moms recite some doa to her..
n suddenly..
she shout n shout..
she lose her control..
i thinks she's hysteria..
n at ded i'm just take care of her baby..
everyone of us really panic..
n after everything is under control..
i just let her sleep..
yeahh..of cozz.
she's fainted already..


den,
today,
i woke up so late..
i was so tired..
last nigtht..
i went out to ct plaza.
hahaha..
teman ariel bli bju!!
bls jasa smalam dtg lepak kat kdai aku..
nice designs..
ariel...i've already change u!!!
hahaha

den,
by night after having dinner
my dad ask us to tesco.
shoPpING!!! ShopIng22
n i realized ded..
i was so hapy at dedz time.
yeah,
i've already"ok"
wif my dad..
i'm glad ded..

den,
he asked me to make him mushroom soup..
my sis goreng keropok..
n..
we had our supper together..
i was so happy at ded time..
then,
i called amal..
yeah..
i dun wan her to waste her credit
so i just called her..


as usual..
online!!!
ym wif.....




sleapas kejadian tue..
aku kmbali pda kluargaku..
ada hikmah di sblik kjadian itu..

erkk..
hikmah?
my sis name..
da victim..
hahaha

3 comments:

puyuh said...

alloooo...heheheh.. dh baek ek wif ur famly?? ok la tuh... jgn sdiy2 lg taw... muahhh..muahh...miz u

HAZIQ1990 said...

ahahahaahh!!! burung puyuh berterbangan!! tetibe terlanggar pokok..!! hahahahahh!!!

Lord HaSrUL said...

uih... ape ka ko ni haziq... kutuk org je...
wakakaka...
tgok macm aku... pure gentlemen... wkakakakakakaka