CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

at last....


Huhuhu…dis week,errmm,,n also last week,wat a reallllly3..hactic week…I’ve so much asssssssignment n also tessttt..hahaha..we all got so tired n of course tension la jgak,,hohohohoh..n I admit ded all dis week I’ve having migrain…maybe every single day I took panadol..n ded is why,my hands sometimesss keep shaking..hahaha..plusss222..add22..together2,with the other problem ded really makes me feel soooo bad..n because of ded my emotion was not really in a gooood condition..hohoho..so stupid..i keep crying..especially when I feel likes my lovely lecturer hates me so muchhhh.. I dun know wat actually makes him hate me so bad..i notice it when he gave my result test..the way he gave me..fuuu…really makes me feel like I’m like a skunk in front of him..n wat I think??? He like a beast who really hates me when I fart to him..hahhaha..i admit that my result was not so good,but pls…dun act like that in front of ur student..if u wanna warn me for something or angry?? Juz be honest to me..dun act like ded…come on laa…efy222!!! Dah besar! Tp mnngade lg??!!! no laa..trasa joh..!!! hohoho..n wat other things ded really makes me feel like he hate me is..the way he replied my msg through his blog…wuaaa…cooolll beb… (IS IT….IS IT….KEPALA HOTAK HANG) waaa…. Cooolll beb,xde lecturer cooollll cam ney..lyn beb…hehhehehe…reallly love it laaa…hurmm.. I think my face look like ur XGF before?the one who dumb n dump u?? maybe laaa….that is my thought bout it..sound strange rite…hey…haziQQQ!!! Dun tell anyone ok,the day I keep talking nonsense bout it with you..nyway thankssss so much 4 being my tissue…hahhahaha…not forgetting my adk yg sg cOOOMell…hurul ain la xlaen n xbukan..hehehe.. u hug me when I wass crying at intec library..during pn .hamidah my sweet leturer class…thanks so much.. I’ll never forget that moment..n of course my other classmate..ded always cheer me up…love u all so much!!!...n by the way “me feliz,me vida” called me.. n listen to my problem..hurmm..thanks so much..

But,sory ya kwn222..da byk nyusahkn korank… nyway I really appreciate ded..huehuehue..ermm…so 4 the second test my lovely lecturer was not around.. I wonder where is him??? I wanna give something 2 him..hurmmm..likes mam izyany who quite frusted bcoz of me..i gave her present..but not for her laaa…for her baby…hehehehe..bkn nk bodek laaa k…ded is me…someone who frust or act weird in front of me, I’ll treat him or her like ded…yeah..ded is me..hahaha…by da way..dun worry,I’ll never hate u laa…dun wory k…BUT if u treat me BAD,I’ll TREAT u BAD more then u treat me so bad…like hutang darah,dibyr dgn darah…hahaha..hati busuk ney…but wat can I doo… ded is me..ok,ded is all…thankksss..

0 comments: