CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

When all the lecturer at concorde hotell..me..??


Me….??? Hohooho..i didn’t plan it actually..after I read wani ardy blog.. I just decide to see this guy..to buy the ticket from him something somewhere in shah alam..but then I text to ain…. My roomate..ask her whether she’s goin to CM or not..n then amal text me..n ask me to go there wif them…apa lgg…ikot je la..hohohoh… after we arrived there I bought 2 tickets at THEY artstudio.. I was so hapy at that time..juz keep shouting..i’ve the ticket..i’ll be there,for the acoustic perfomnce wif him..hurmmm..there is a surprise for him actully,since his brfdae just around the corner…hehehe..cannot wait for that day.. hope he’ll come…jauh2 nie,dri shah alam ke kl..juz 4 da ticket..hahaha..mngada..ermm..for me bufday is the most important event that really should be celebr8..huehuehue..kay22.. its not da main topic laaa…n then while waitng for abg zul..to open his shop(ricecooker,where we can get the underground n independent bands cd’s n also casssette)..we went to the art exhibition,,oh my god..really love that!!!!!! Awesome!! Fantastic… !!! why?? Of coz la the paint n the potret..was so nice..guess wat.. fuh…cntik siot..n really touch my feelings..well,it was the paint from (pesakit mental).. wuhh…I really can feel their pain eventhough juz from the picture..n…so stupid la.. TERnanges..!!! olowhhh.. sensitif tlbey la pulak..poyo btol..hohoh..but,I really love that..huhuhuh..we’ve also got chance to draw something..so ape lg ??!!! amal!! Ko kn mcm budak22..hahaha..ain pown conteng2 laaa….besh siot..eheheh.. ermm.. by 5..we went to revolution schooll..since ain keepp mention his name..the vintage teacher..but actually he’s not exactly a teacher laaa..but I’m really proud of him..why?? bcoz he can explain,tell us straightly,..everything bout wat had happened to Malaysia before independent n after..by looking to his image,nobody wil believe he have that kind of knowledge..n now.. I really loves history…hehehe..its fahmi reza laa..ain really likes him..den before we went back… amal want to buy a present for her mom n dad..so,we walked around..n keep searching for it..amal asked me to choose a present for her dad…then,I asked her to buy that really cute lighter..it was green colour n there is a panda on it..n also this cool words.. no smoking,no life…hahaha…sje nk perly ayh dia laa…hehehe..den..we decide to go back ASAP …suddenly,I realized ded..i shoud give something to apekss..kwnku yg comel..patah blk..n ask the promoter whether is there anymore lighter same likes amal bought..n den she said..dah hbiz laaa..tnggall 1 jer yg td..den,I walked out without saying anything..cdey..!!! n guess wat?? Suddenly..ded sister called me..eh,ade lg la adk..yg nie bru last..ape lg..lompat la kat ctu.ain n amal juz keep laughing at me..hahaha..mcm bdk22 dpt lolipop..hehhe..hahaa..amal da bngang..tnggu bas lme gler..den finally by 8 something bru bas smpye..so,kteorg hve a nice dremzz jer dlm bas tue…so tired..den after I arrived at section 2..i decide to give the present to apexx there.coz I cant really see him at the faculty..after I gave it to him..

Wait for 1 hour n more!! For the 603..wua…manyak penat..tp hapy sgt22..ye la,2nd time spend mse dgn ain n amal..love yea!! Heheh..n apexx..hope u’ll like it n take cre of it..maybe that was my first n last present for u..

0 comments: