CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

family poetry..

Family

Emptiness is here,
I can feel it all around,
A shallow depth within this soul,
no will to live is found.

Nights are days,
and days are nights,
the hours all blend to one,
Foundations of reality have left me now,
and gone.

Sustained by only instinct,
does my body take each breath,
With shattered hopes and broken dreams,
I die this living death.

My independence absolute,
my worthiness all gone,
I fight to hold reality,
and slowly soldier on.

With all that I can muster,
I seek strength, so hard to find,
What happened to the woman I knew,
who fell so far behind.

So beaten down and trodden,
disillusioned and so frail,
Once more she plays the ending,
in a somber haunting tale.

What things in life have I done wrong,
to suffer in this way,
Each time I stand,
start feeling strong,
my world starts to decay.

Round and round my head spins
as I try to make things clear,
Everything I try to grasp
will always disappear.

Once again I have to search
this heart I have inside,
All that I see left in there,
is foolishness and pride.

How can a little girl go on like this,
what secret goes unseen,
These wounds I bare will never heal,
this conscience never clean.

I close my eyes and inwardly,try hard to understand,
What lessons does life keep from me,
what scheme does fate have planned.

I try to see my future,
but the truth does not pretend,
Someway, soon, somehow, I know
this emptiness will end.

VvwhitetrashvV



what a very nice and meaningful poems for me..

0 comments: