CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Extraordinary , Euphonic, Experience


Well,ded is our motto for our language camp..oh my god,I love ded project..n at last everythings is perfect..hey joy,aj,hurul n athirah..we’ve done a great job?? Rite..e-camp..that is the name 4 our language camp..so cool…together with our design for the name tag n also for the booklettttt… so cute..so cool..guess who’s the designer…??? Hurmm. Of coz laaa…joy!!!! She’s really creative… so,of coz also the other team mate..luckily,there is no problem during the process..we can share our opinion n accept itt…thanks so much..hahahaha.. n also for our presentation..the funny is when we present our budget..RM100 only 4 our speakers??hahaha..hurm..a.j doing my part??!!! Its ok laaa..as long as all of us contribute for the project…n I’ve already satisfied with ded..n..n it was the 1st time we had nite claz..wif who??wif miss afni..she’s so cute laa.heheh..luckily she gave us comment ded can help us to improve our work..huhuhu.. I’ve been dreaming that if we all can make it reall..hahaha brangan…but maybe one day??!! Who knows??!!! Thanks frenzzz..congratulation.. wat a lucky nite..there is a bus that can bring us stright to mawar..Alhamdullilah..i was so tired,migrain n keep thinking bout my problem in da bus..lyn lgu..n I was crying at that time actually,I tried to hide it from everyone,coz I can see that myclazmate n also haris keep chating,talking2,laughing2.. n me?? Juz sit there alone silently n cry..but..i didn’t realize ded actually a.j notice bout it..he text me n keep asking wat happen??n I keep lying to him ded I’m alright..juz to make him stop worying bout me..sory yeah a.j..really sory..he gaves me some advice..thankss so much..4 being so caring to me..maira?? suddenly she comes next to me n give me a warm hug..hahhaha..she really makes me wanna cry more n more…mcm hurul ary tue la.. tharu pnya pasal…huehuehue..thanks frenzz.. love u all so much!!!

0 comments: