CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

The day that I’ve been waiting for….


I woke up by 8.30am..when iQa stiillll sleeping…me?? Busy preparing myself for the perfomnance.. I really can’t wait for that perfomnce…I was so excited..since dis is my 1st time I went for acoustic pfmance,… I’ve been dreaming bout that long time ago.. by 9 somethnig I’ve got u80 bus.. I can’t sleep last nite…coz..arghhh…crying2…why u olwez cry efy??? Hurrmm..so I continue my dreamzz in da bus…by 10.45 I arrived at KL sentral…rush to get the lrt of coz..finally,I arrived at klcc… walked all alone…msk toy r us…alaa comelnye lampu ghost pumpkin tue…kn bgs mlm ptama aku da lampu tue..hehehe.den I went to the food court…mkn nsik ayam smbil mnghayati keindahn tsik klccc..the bangla keep staring at me..yela…coz I;m alone…itz ok la…itz not da ist time I’m alone.. the pfomnce will start by 12..so,pe lg…cri kino laaa…lepak22 kejap..den bru gerak..fuh…where is actually the red bungalow??keep searching 4 it..haaa..at last I found it…juz behind nasik kandar pelita…so lucky ‘ve already have da ticket..while waiting they prepared their stuff.. I juz waited outside..try to calm myself…oh my god.. tshet roliingg stonezzz… it reminds me to apexxx…so,I send him a msg..but he didn’t reply..its ok laaa…maybe he’s busy..or sleeeppp…maybe.if he reply my msg,I want him to be wif me 4 da prfmnce..but,it’s ok laa..coz if he see me at ded day…wat mluw joh..hahaha..i heard that the acoustic perfmnce will start by 1.30..so,I decide juz go upstairs…there is visual art exhibition there..oh my god!! The picture were so beautiful.. I love arts…suddenly,there is someone so familiar n I think I’ve seen him bfore..so,I go to him n…eh,dri uitm kn?? N den he said..a’ah..owh yeah…he’s from faculty music..hahaha..then I watched the screening show..it’s actually from uitm student…wua…creative yeah..one of the screening…hahaha really touch me n makes me cry..waaaa…mluwnya…its actually a story of single mother n her daughter..she lost her daughter after she slap her face..wat really sad story,,eventhough its so simple..den by 1.30 untillll 8…lyn acoustic la…besh sgt22.. luckily,I can sit in front..hahaha..the songs perfomce by them was so nice..i really love ded..n den for the br8..the moment n the theme for the day will be screeneddd upstairs..actually I also contribute for ded..so,just watch laa ded short video..apparently, my confession not there.i think that part when it is suddenly stuck was my confession..hahaha.but its ok la..mmandangkn dri sendiri xmrelakn pown..wua… actually during that time I keep my tears..so,I need to do something to get away from it..so,I decided to take a picture there..hahaha..posing3 wif ana rAfali..one of the most best acoustic singer in mlysia..hehehe..she’s so sweet n frenly..no wonder why she’s got a lot of admirer..same with her teacher aidit alfian..pmalu tp sweet..huhuhu..after that I’ve to rush..its already nite so I’e to go back.i planned to buy 2 shirt for me n m sister.sadly,,dh tutup…cdeynye..actually the pfmnce will over by 10..but I really have to go bck..wua..i walked alone by the tasik klcc..wanna know my other surprise for him?actually I wanna spend my time wif hi by the tsikk..mkn kek ssme..bgelak2..ssme..its all for ur bfdae syg…but u didn’t come!!!!!! U know how much u broke my heart???!!!! U promised me..u wanna come..but u didn’t ..i was so sad n just let my tears out..dun care if evryone around me keep staring at me as long as I can let it out..there is a lt more I’ve been planning to do wif u..i know ded u do hve a problem n I cant accept ur request,so ded u didn’t come to me…I think u r so cruel n like the guy I know before..n now I cant talk to u..i just really cant.but dun wory syggg.. watever it is.. I promised I’ll sing to u..by 29.10.08 at 12am..wait haa.. den I’ll be gone..dun wory I’ll give u back all of ur picture..n I’ll make u 2 cd..our favourite instrumental..n 1 more?? Juz wait n try to understand it k.wait k..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

do u know that ana raffali is our senior? :)