CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

soledad..

If only you could see the tears,
In the world you left behind,
If only you could heal my heart
Just one more time,
Even when I close my eyes
There’s an Image of your face,
And once again I come to realise,
You’re loss I can’t replace.

Soledad
It’s a keeping for the lonely,
Since the day that you were gone,
Why did you leave me,
Soledad
In my heart you were the only
And your memory lives on
Why did you live me
Soledad

Walking down the streets of nothingville
Where our love was young and free
Can’t believe just what an empty place
It has come to be,
I would give my life away,
If it could only be the same,
‘cause I can’t still the voice inside of me
That is calling out your name.

Time wiil never change the things you told me,
After all we’re meant to be,
Love will bring us back to you and me,
If only you could see


What a really meaningful this song for me.Soledad singing by a great singer from England that is Westlife.The way they sing this song really can touch my feelings and other peoples.They way they express each of the words from the lyrics really can make people cry,especially for the people who loss their own love.Even me can cry when I listen and understand this lyrics.It’s really touch me.From the beginnig of this song shows that how important the person that we love

Love is really important for human being.without love maybe we cannot survive.not just for our loves ones,but also for gods,parents,our familt,teachers and so on.if we do loss that love,I don’t think we can survive and live happily ever after.because of that in everyones heart should have that feelings and once you found your true love,learn and try to appreciate it.

From the first stanza of this songs tell us that he want the girl knows that he was so sad and how hard for him to forget everything about that girl.he realise that whatever it is,even when he closed his eyes,there is an image of her and nobody can replace her.

Whereas for the chorus,he keep asking why the girl leave him.he felt so lonely without the girl around.just that girl in his heart and the memory was always vivid in his mind.he really can’t forget about that girl.he has been so faithful to the girl.

For the third stanza,it tells about their own memory.he just can’t except that suddenly the memory loss just like that.he rather sacrifice himself if the memory with the girl can come back.his heart just keep calling for her name and want her to be around him again.

For the last stanza,it tell us that whatever it is even time will never change the words from her.he believes that love will bring them back to stay together forever,if the girl can realise that.

The writer of this lyrics are really creative,sensitive, and emotional.this songs shows that how sad and desperate he is.he really needs that women around him.he really needs the women loves.whatever it is their own memory was still vivid in his mind and never been forgotten.he really hopes that the person who he really loves will come back to him and they were meant together again.he don’t wanna find another girl because he for him only that girl can gives him those happiness.the girl are forever important for him.their loves are not an obssesion loves but true loves that they deserve to have..

Ps..appreciate your loves ones and no doubt to him/her if they can prove it to you.don’t even dumb them. lossing someone that we love was the most worst pain in our lives.

1 comments:

HNKIECRSH said...

erk soledad. my roomate loves this sonk. o.O